Monday, March 12, 2012

Modern Love

On a recent trip to Providence, Rhode Island, I began selling my art prints
and postcards in a boutique named "Modern Love:"




This eye-catching store sells eclectic jewelry, fine handmade clothing, hip shoes, handbags, knick knacks, and now, my art!  I couldn't be more honored!


 Here's what I'll be featuring in the store:


 Postcards


and prints!


If you're ever in the neighborhood, drop by:

Modern Love
220 Westminster Street
Providence, RI  02903

or check out the online boutique:
(I'll be in the online store soon so check back often!)

 


-Caryn


1 comment:

  1. Great collection of almost everything, I wish I could get one. Besides that keep posting stuff like this i really like it! Good job friend!
    www.mobilephonedealshop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete